‘Astrology & Mind Series’
… Books on the way by Kerrie Redgate
💙 🇺🇦 💛
Link to UNICEF
It’s Almost Here!
It’s been a very long time in the making—my life’s work, in fact. But at last the first set of my Astrology and Mind book series is in sight of publication, with many more well on their way.
Initially, my comprehensive book series involving my astrology & mind research (and related topics) began its life in 1998, seemingly destined to be a single fat paper tome (of more than 550,000 words, mostly written in just 13 months!).
I was planning to be published in the year 2000, and already had a well-established American publishing house interested in the concept of my book. But in late 1999, a tragic event interrupted my writing, and even though I spent the following decade deep in research and investigations, the book could not be completed. (That’s a story for Oprah!)
And now, with the fabulous opportunities from indie author publishing, I can publish multiple books from the series every year, which is impossible via traditional publishers.
The main theme of the series relates to ‘consciousness’, and how it can be explained through Astrology, while delving into the deepest questions about life. This is a new system of interpretation and new research I have been developing since 1986. Some of the books will also deal with my extensive research into subtle self-sabotage in career and relationships—this is also exclusive work.
- The first book I’m planning to publish, in 2022, is a prelude to the Astrology & Mind Series, in the format of a memoir/novel. It’s title is In 5,000 Years: A True Novel. It’s the first part of a future series A Reincarnation History that will elaborate on genuine past-life stories based on further research (if I live long enough!). (see the cover design and blurb — or in the Book Series menu tab↑ — more to come).
- You Will Reincarnate: New Research Into the Quirks of Consciousness, explains how we did the research for In 5,000 Years, and the conclusions regarding how the rebirth of the mindstream works. (see the cover design and blurb — or in the Book Series menu tab↑ — more to come).
- Pluto in Your Brain: Generations & Paradigms, a book for our times (see the cover design and blurb — or in the Book Series tab↑ — more to come).
- Another early volume, Your Brain & Earth’s Electromagnetic Field, describes how astrology actually works, with major references to the Earth’s electro-magnetic field and the brain. I have never supported the standard catch-cry from many astrologers that Carl Jung’s theory of “Acausal Synchronicity” is behind this profound science. (I find that a lazy, straw-grasping approach.) As a Buddhist, I firmly believe that all things are a manifestation of causes and conditions. Again, my proposal is based on decades of my own clinical research. This book also helps to elaborate further on the process of the transmigration of consciousness, the reincarnation of the mindstream, from the first book in the series (above). (see the cover design and blurb — or in the Book Series menu tab↑ — more to come).
- Yet another volume takes a further leap to elaborate on the spiritual psychology of the Yogacara Doctrine of Mind (including the Buddha Nature), a sophisticated system of eight types of consciousness which Siddhartha Gautama, the man we refer to as The Buddha, had devised through his insights during the 6th century BC. Here, I have made major correlations to brain areas and astrological signatures. Again, this is original work that I’ve been refining since the late 1990s.
- This brings us into the deeper implications of what it means to be a spiritually mature human being, living a life of compassion through inherent wisdom. The book that addresses this theme elaborates on the idea of the modern day Bodhisattva, the courageous, awakened person who wants meaning from life, and who recognises our social responsibility. This volume will hopefully inspire the entrepreneur/solopreneur to boldly innovate with confidence that the world can be changed in a way that benefits all.
- The Insidious Saboteur in Your Psyche (see the cover design and blurb — more to come — or in the Book Series tab↑).
- There will be other volumes that support these last two, especially, focusing on the idea of Exceptional Purpose as the new standard for business and cultural/social reform.
- Flower Essences: Healing Subtle Mind-Brain Sabotage (see the cover design and blurb — more to come — it’s also in the Book Series tab↑). A volume dedicated to Flower Essence Therapy. This will elaborate on what flower essences are, and how and why they work. Plus, I will publish some of my formulas that I have found to be effective for my clients and students. See also my website, BodhimindEssences.com for more information on flower essences and my formulas’ descriptions.
- And a separate book on Astrological Transits describing the responsible way in which we may still use the current astrological influences as opportunities to develop strategies for directing our future decisions. In this way, Transiting influences become natural timers for our deliberate spiritual development, without seeing these astrological forces as being (habitually) ‘fatalistic’. This book also illustrates the common cycles of inner growth, instigated by planetary cycles, which we all experience from our birth to the end of our life; and their implications for our personal responsibility in the world.
- A number of other books are also in the works to support these themes more specifically. I plan to be writing until I drop!
Overview of Basic Topics
Covered in the Series
- A new more positive and inspirational interpretation of the Western (Tropical) astrological chart
- The use of thousands of asteroids as the body-text of your birth chart, to describe your deeper past and the concepts hidden in your brain
- Unique research involving the eight Transneptunian Points for your higher spiritual evolution
- The Astrological Paradigms and how you can take advantage of their mass influence, personally and professionally
- Astrology and The Yogacara Doctrine of Mind, one of the highest levels of Buddhist psychology
- Some Taoist Philosophy to help bring you to wholeness and inner balance with the outer world
- Flower Essence therapy to help retrain your brain
- A little physics and new cosmology (no black holes, no dark matter, no dark energy!) to make sense of it all
- General brain science, astrologically, to understand your mental and emotional processes
- The human energetic system related to astrological signatures including associations with the ‘auric fields’ of consciousness, chakras, and major meridians, all offering clues for the development of further diagnostic techniques in various fields
- … and a lot more! …
I apologise for the enormous delay in getting this series of books out there, but I am intending that the wait will eventually prove its worth. And I thank those who have made inquiries over the years, for their patience and continued interest.
I’ve been very excited to find that the new science of consciousness, presently emerging in our Western technological culture, is now validating many of the theorems and discoveries I’ve been writing about in my book series.
I will now be able to refer to many of the new scientific studies being conducted at this time, and perhaps this has had something to do with the delay of my book series’ publication. My dream of having astrology finally validated as a genuine science may possibly be moving closer to becoming a reality.
I owe a great deal of the success of this research to my clients and students, over the years, who provided the necessary feed-back, suggestions, and questions that led me to my present understanding of the wisdom and truth within the science of astrology, generally.
I also want to thank the good people at Literature & Latte for creating their fabulous Scrivener software for both Mac and Windows writers, and for making it so affordable for all of us!
If you feel you’d like to contribute to my projects, I have some donation buttons on my Podcast website at
Every little bit helps to speed the process
Download a copy of Kerrie Redgate’s 2008 Insight Magazine article Cult or Consciousness: A Global Ultimatum (written mostly in 2007), contrasting the previous global astrological era (from 1995 to 2007) with this current one (2008 to 2023), highlighting the big changes that were yet to come at the time of writing, from an astrological viewpoint.
Many of the issues mentioned have already surfaced (note the ‘cult’/’tribal’ movements emerging into public prominence), and we are now only one year from the end of this paradigm! This article explains the Why. Also, it includes the advantages of this era, if we avail ourselves of the opportunities before they disappear.
YOU’LL ALSO RECEIVE FUTURE EDITIONS OF MY NEWSLETTER, WHICH WILL INCLUDE MY
EXCEPTIONAL PURPOSE RESOURCE GUIDES.
BUT EASY TO UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU’RE NOT HAPPY FOR ANY REASON, My LIST IS NOW MANAGED AUTOMATICALLY BY THE GOOD PEOPLE AT MAILERLITE.